- $15,000 maximum loan
- The homeowners have a debt-to-income ratio of not more than 45%
- Property tax and sewer charge payments are current
- The property is not subject to any outstanding tax or sewer liens
- The property is not subject to a reverse mortgage
- The property is not subject to a mortgage or other lien on which there is a recorded notice of default, foreclosure, or delinquency
To get a PACE loan in Maine, a customer’s property must be located in a municipality that has adopted a PACE ordinance.